President Bidya Devi Bhandari has extended hearty best wishes to all sisters at home and abroad on the occasion of the 110th International Women’s Day. In a message today, she has said that all sides need to be proactive in realizing the national goal of ending violence, discrimination and inequality for socio-economic transformation in the lives of women. Stating that the Constitution of Nepal has made some important provision to guarantee gender equality, which has helped minimize violence and discrimination against women, the President has wished that this day inspires the new and old generation rights activities to work more for gender equality. “The Government of Nepal is moving ahead with a policy, mechanism and action plan to attain the sustainable development goals including to maintain gender equality, maintain peace and access to justice,” the President has said in the message.
February 18, 2020
June 22, 2018
- NMB Bank bags ‘The Bank of the Year 2020’, thrice in 4 years
- If you wish to grow your business create win-win situation in the society
- Shringla inaugurates four development projects in Gorkha and Manang
- New atmosphere of Nepal India relation : Shringla visit to Nepal
- Railway JWG discusses running train services on Jaynagar-Kurtha Cross Border Rail link.