Four commercial areas have been identified to contribute to the economic development of Nepalgunj sub-metropolis. With the technical assistance of German government, the sub-metropolis has identified vegetable, fruits, food processing and milk (dairy) as top commercial points through a 11-day workshop. The sub-metropolis came up with the move as part of its Local and Provincial Economic Development Project. In a bid to boost local economy and garner strengths to overcome imminent risks, the commercial areas have been identified, Nepalgunj mayor Dr Dhawal Shumsher Rana said. He expressed readiness on part of the sub-metropolis to extend any type of assistance towards promoting trade and entrepreneurship in the town. He further shared that the sub-metropolis has floated a plan to set up economic promotion department in Nepalgunj to help germinate new entrepreneurs.
July 25, 2018
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) Knowledge Management and Dissemination Strategy in Nepal
- If You Don’t Have Earning And Meal Dial 100
- “Nepal’s New Map is Not Based on Historical Facts, Will Not Be Accepted by India”
- India Gifts COVID-19 PCR Test Kits to Test 30,000 People of Nepal
- “India Ready to Solve the Problem Diplomatically After Covid 19”