Kathmandu, May 21 (RSS): Rastrakabi (national poet) Madhav Prasad Ghimire has been admitted to Grande International Hospital. According to the family source, he was hospitalized a week ago and is being treated at a high care unit as he was diagnosed with internal bleeding, said his son Rajib. Ghimire, 99, has been under a regular medication for the past three months following complications in his heart, kidney and lungs.
May 15, 2018
August 27, 2018
- We need commitment and dedication to improve our schooling system : Jessy CJ
- TAAN Election : Khum Subedi Elected Chairman
- delegation led by Attorney General of Nepal on a 7-day observation visit to India
- Trainning Program By Embassy of India & National Reconstruction Authority
- VISIT OF NDC DELEGATION FROM INDIA TO NEPAL