Minister for Finance Yubaraj Khatiwada has stepped down from his post on Tuesday. Minister Khatiwada resigned following the conclusion of his two-year tenure as National Assembly (NA) member. Khatiwada was appointed NA member by President Bidya Devi Bhandari in a recommendation by the government. It is learned that Khatiwada will be re-appointed as Finance Minister again.
September 25, 2018
September 23, 2018
- India Builds Science Block for Mahendra Morang Multiple Campus, Biratnagar
- PM’s Big Investment Pitch To US: Never Been A Better Time To Invest In India
- PM lays Foundation Stone For Manipur Water Supply Project
- Come invest in India, says PM Modi in address to India Ideas Summit 2020, 5 points
- PM Modi Congratulates Nuclear Scientists For Achieving Criticality of Kakrapar Atomic Power Plant-3