Chief Minister of Province No. 5 Shanker Pokharel has said that the State government has given priority to addressing the problems related to land. The state government has completed all legal requirements to address the problems existing since a long time. Distributing land ownership certificates to the landless settlers in Baijanath rural municipality of Banke district on Saturday, he said the government has carried out some historical task, which has encouraged some parties to indulge in anti-government activities. “Various kinds of negative comments are being made as the good works done by the government have not been publicized,” he said. Nepal has now been achieving economic growth rate in par with the developed countries and the people in the State too are getting a sense of the work being done by the state government, Pokharel added. On the occasion, he distributed land ownership certificates to 113 landless settler households. They got the land ownership certificate after a struggle of 22 years. Earlier, 138 landless settlers got their land ownership certificate in the first and second phase of the distribution programme.
- India’s NPR 1.54 billion to Nepal towards post-earthquake reconstruction assistance
- Website launched for India’s post-earthquake reconstruction support in Education of Nepal
- Human Resource, the lifeblood of business : capital and technology, the body and soul
- Cultivating resilience, coping and getting going in Business
- Fluid landslide disrupts Narayangarh-Muglin road