Kathmandu, Feb 14: Minister for Foreign Affairs Pradeep Kumar Gyawali is leaving for Dhaka on February 17 on a three-day official visit to Bangladesh at the invitation of his counterpart, Dr. A. K. Abdul Momen, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Minister Gyawali will be accompanied by the Foreign Secretary and senior officials of the Foreign Ministry, Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supplies, and Ministry of Energy, Water Resources and Irrigation. According to press statement issued by the MoFA, during the visit, the Minister will hold delegation level talks with his Bangladeshi counterpart. The two Foreign Ministers review the overall aspects of the bilateral relations and exchange views on various matters of mutual interest, such as energy, trade, transit, connectivity, tourism, and cooperation on regional and multilateral issues. The Foreign Minister is scheduled to deliver a speech at the Bangladesh Institute of International and Strategic Studies (BIISS) on Nepal-Bangladesh Relationship and South Asian Cooperation. He is returning home on February 19.
September 12, 2020
August 16, 2020
- Speaker Sapkota urges people to limit festival among family members
- Vice President urges all to observe festivals with precaution
- Celebrate Dashain from where you are: PM Oli
- President’s call to celebrate Dashain following social distancing
- Health Minister urges everyone to celebrate Dasahin maintaining safety