An earthquake has been felt in the hilly districts of the Sudur Paschim State this morning. The tremor was felt twice, at 5:15 and 6:46 measuring 3.6 and 5.3 in the Richter scale respectively, according to the Seismological Centre in Surkhet. The epicenter of the first earthquake was Bajhang while the epicenter of the second one was in Uttarakhanda State of neighbouring India. The jolt of the earthquake was felt in Baitedi, Bajhang, Accham and other districts in the far-west. No casualty has been reported due to the earthquake, according to technical assistant at the centre, Chanda Shah.
February 6, 2020
July 19, 2018
February 16, 2020
- Shringla inaugurates four development projects in Gorkha and Manang
- New atmosphere of Nepal India relation : Shringla visit to Nepal
- Railway JWG discusses running train services on Jaynagar-Kurtha Cross Border Rail link.
- Cultivating resilience, coping and getting going in Business
- Humla sees continuous snowfall