Kanchanpur’s Bhimdutta municipality has placed importance on upgrading road infrastructure for the convenience of domestic and foreign tourists. Targeting the Visit Nepal Year-2020, the municipality has laid emphasis on expanding and renovating roads to establish connection with tourism hubs. Bhimdutta mayor Surendra Bista informed that they have emphatically taken ahead the task of blacktopping the road leading to tourism sites, placing gravels and constructing trekking route. Road up-gradation has been put in place to connect Jhilmila lake, Shuklaphanta national park, Kalital falls, Bishnu temple and Rotela religious tourism site, mayor Bista shared. He further informed that a kilometer trekking route has been constructed to trek to tourism site Jhilmila from Tarakot targeting the tourists. The trekking route with two-metre breadth has been expanded at the cost of Rs 1 million provided through Parliamentary Development Fund. A path revolving around Jhilmila lake has been constructed at the cost of Rs 1 million provided through ward budget, shared ward chair Ramnath.
May 16, 2018
August 1, 2018
February 13, 2020
- Shringla inaugurates four development projects in Gorkha and Manang
- New atmosphere of Nepal India relation : Shringla visit to Nepal
- Railway JWG discusses running train services on Jaynagar-Kurtha Cross Border Rail link.
- Cultivating resilience, coping and getting going in Business
- Humla sees continuous snowfall