Nepal Police arrested a foreign national in possession of 2.2-kg cocaine. The Drugs Control Bureau on Wednesday arrested Bolivian national Solyani Cavez Migul for his involvement in cocaine smuggling. The Bureau arrested the Bolivian national from Room number 402 of Buddha Land Hotel at Kathmandu metropolis-26, Jyatha after assiduous investigation and vigilance. Migul was caught with a suitcase wher he was hiding almond-shaped cocaine. A case has been filed against him in line with the Drugs Control Act-2033 BS, police said, adding necessary investigation is being undertaken to that end.
February 10, 2020
February 16, 2020
October 12, 2020
- Shringla inaugurates four development projects in Gorkha and Manang
- New atmosphere of Nepal India relation : Shringla visit to Nepal
- Railway JWG discusses running train services on Jaynagar-Kurtha Cross Border Rail link.
- Cultivating resilience, coping and getting going in Business
- Humla sees continuous snowfall