Minister for Foreign and European Affairs of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg Jean Asselborn has paid a courtesy call on Prime minister KP Sharma Oli at latter’s official residence at Baluwatar this afternoon. During the meeting discussions were held on enhancing economic cooperation, including trade, investments, tourism and transfer of technology and continuing EU support to Nepal, said joint secretary Nirmal Raj Kafle. On the occasion, PM Oli urged the Luxembourg Foreign Minister to encourage invest in Nepal as environment conducive was made after promulgation of new constitution. He stressed on co-work on uplifting Nepal from least developed country to developing country and achieving sustainable development goal. Foreign Minister Asselborn shared that they were ready to co-work with Nepal in common issues. Minister Asselborn who had arrived yesterday morning in Kathmandu for a two-day official visit of Nepal has met with foreign minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali yesterday itself. During the meeting, the both had reviewed a wide range of matters of mutual interests. Foreign minister Jean is scheduled to return home today itself.
October 22, 2020
- Chief of Indian Army Naravane to Arrive Nepal on 4th November
- Speaker Sapkota urges people to limit festival among family members
- Vice President urges all to observe festivals with precaution
- Celebrate Dashain from where you are: PM Oli
- President’s call to celebrate Dashain following social distancing