Finance Minister Yubaraj Khatiwada tabled a proposal in the meeting of the House of Representatives, the lower house of the Federal Parliament, today, seeking the house initiate discussions on the principles and priorities of the Appropriation Bill for the Fiscal Year 2018/19 (except the tax proposal).
May 11, 2018
February 14, 2019
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) Knowledge Management and Dissemination Strategy in Nepal
- If You Don’t Have Earning And Meal Dial 100
- “Nepal’s New Map is Not Based on Historical Facts, Will Not Be Accepted by India”
- India Gifts COVID-19 PCR Test Kits to Test 30,000 People of Nepal
- “India Ready to Solve the Problem Diplomatically After Covid 19”